Friday 15 February 2013

Clean slate and a clean plate.

Well, first things first I've completely fucked myself over these past 2 days, what happened to everything I said in my will power speech the other day, right? friggin ridiculous... But today is a new day, clean slate, yeah? an apple (and only an apple) a day keeps the doctor away. I mean, I don't even know why or how I can let myself slip like I do? I mean it's like I don't just make one little slip up, once I screw up once during the day I forget the whole plan and screw up over and over again. Anyways my point is I can not keep doing this. I will not allow myself to be this person anymore!!!I fucking sick of it. Today is a new day, clean slate... I'm not going to keep failing. This time I will do whatever it takes to stay strong and get thin. I owe it to myself to be the best I can be and if that means food deprivation, self discipline, whatever, so be it. It's not going to be easy but it is going to be worth it. I know that much for sure. I hate my body and I need to do this for me... For the summer, for the outfits I want to be wearing, for the boys who will be staring. Time for some thinspirations,










I'll be sure to write more tomorrow... I'll be back with a plan and hopefully a well rest, stay hungry my friends,

xoxo, N. 

1 comment:

  1. i like the pictures love you N louise love you so much

    ReplyDelete